Ample Metal Hellrazer III aims to bring a Schecter Hellraiser nine-string guitar sound to your studio, the tuning are #C, #F, B, E, A, D, G, B, E. It is suited for heavy metal styles such as Metalcore, Progressive Metal and Djent.
- New AI Generator for Metal Riffs.
- New Preset manager.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performances such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- Grainy – Enhance the grainy of attack and produce random humanization.
- Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
- 7 matching cabinets：1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
- Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
- Room Mics.
- Hundreds preset, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato, and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules by analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo, etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue, etc.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band.
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of the stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume, etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of the IR spectrum.