Magnetic Fields Expansion for GRANULIZER 2
Magnetic Fields for GRANULIZER 2 is a strange-sounding, ghostly and lovely expansion. Based on actual electromagnetic field recordings of electronic devices out of the Supremeja’s studio. With the release of GRANULIZER 2.2, Inertia Sound Systems introduced featured preset packages. Magnetic Fields is being delivered to you by using this new feature.
Granulizer 2 Features
Inertia Sound Systems GRANULIZER 2 is a granular synthesizer in Audio Unit (AU) and VST Instrument (VSTi) format, available for Windows and macOS. GRANULIZER 2 is capable of producing complex textures using samples by pitch-shifting, time-stretching, rearranging, mangling and performing spectral operations on the original sample audio frames.
- A high-quality audio engine that performs time-stretching, pitch-shifting, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation
- Diffusion effect for wide droney sounds (think spectral reverb)
- Spectral Shaping
- Frequency shifter for atonal variations
- Grain warping
- Control over subtle randomization of certain internal parameters (“Magic” knob)
- High-quality diffusion delay effect for droney soundscapes
- Waveform view with loop selection, zoom in / out
- A portable and intuitive preset system
- Explanatory on-screen tooltips on mouse hover over the parameters.
GRANULIZER 2 is a granular synthesis synthesizer. The plugin emphasizes a really clever DSP engine that is able to produce a wide sound palette. With GRANULIZER 2 you can perform sounds varying from the metallic emergency and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, unearthly widening or turbulent soundscapes.
To install the free package just refresh the packages in your GRANULIZER 2. IF you want to update to the latest version you can do that here.