Fission A for Kontakt 6 by Triple Spiral Audio
Fission A is a new library for Kontakt 6 and is inspired by works of Hildur Guðnadóttir and especially her soundtrack for the outstanding HBO series Chernobyl. This library is created together with the Fission B library for Omnisphere 2. Both use the same sound sources but are meant to be complimentary.
Fission A Features
- 2 layers with independent control for volume, pan and ADSR, filter and filter envelope
- User Sample drag and drop
- LFO control for each layer
- Big knob with assignable FX
- Dedicated FX page with Imager, Skreamer, Phasis, Flanger, Choral, Flair and Lo-fi
- Convolution Reverb
- Replika Delay
Ever since watching the first minutes of the Chernobyl series Jaap Visser was drawn to its sound universe and Jaap started recording and creating sounds for a project inspired by this. Now a few months further this has resulted in the Fission A and B libraries. He created 200 sound sources from recordings of an old cello, a bassoon, some flutes, a few bass guitars, a piano, from my guitars, from field recordings and sounds that I created within various synths. Japp mangled all the sounds to create a dark atmosphere.
- Requires the Full Version of Kontakt 6.2.1+ (Does NOT work with Kontakt Player)
- 200 sound sources
- 200 snapshots
- 4.71 GB (1000+ samples – compressed NCW)
- Installed via the Pulse Downloader App (If you wish a manual download link, contact me after your purchase at email@example.com)