GrainSpace updated to v2.1 – 35% OFF
GrainSpace has been updated to v2.1 fixing some bugs and featuring our new framework, VST3 plugin format and much more. To update check the user area for the latest version.
From this version on, GrainSpace is 64bit only.
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal.
GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7-grain parameters, 4-grain modulators (including two 11 waveforms LFO), smearing, chord resonator, and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
Version v2.1 (March 2020)
– FIX: Noises while changing Pitch
– FIX: Noises when modulating Pos
– FIX: Typo in GUI
– FIX: Typo in Bouncing Grains preset
– FIX: Some presets resetting to INIT state
– FIX: Last save location not stored
– FIX: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations
– NEW: Notifications System
– NEW: VST3 plugin format
– NEW: Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina support
– CHANGE: New framework
– BREAKING CHANGE: Reverb on/off moved from Decay to Mix
– BREAKING CHANGE: 64bit only
- Real-Time Granular Engine
- Recording Buffer of 2 seconds
- Playback modes: Stereo, Mono (L+R), Side
- Up to 32 grains per channel
- Grain Size up to 500ms
- 7 Grain Parameters (Size, Distance, Pitch, Feedback, Freeze, Position and Stretch)
- 4 Grain Modulators (2 x LFO, 2 x Random Generators)
- Tempo synced LFO with 11 waveforms
- Chord Resonator
- VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX
- OSX and Windows
GrainSpace is still on sale 35% off until March 31st, 2020.