Sundog 3.6 released- New features & Free Update for existing customers
FeelYourSound released version 3.6 of the Sundog Song Studio. With Sundog it is possible to develop new chord progressions, melodies, basslines, and arpeggios within minutes. The standalone composition software connects to any DAW via MIDI.
- Import MIDI chord progressions with automatic scale detection.
- Bigger keyboard in Chords View.
- “Chords -> Transpose all chords up” and “Chords -> Transpose all chords down” for chord progressions.
- Load and save song parts.
- Export and import song parts as clipboard data.
- Bugfix: “Randomize velocity” wasn’t recreated correctly when using “Copy instrument -> Paste instrument”.
- Bugfix: Long instrument names caused button layout problems.
The update is free for existing customer and new owners can enter the code “SundogApril2020” at the checkout page to get 10% off. This spring deal is valid from 2020/04/01 until 2020/04/11.
You must be logged in to post a comment.