Old Blood Noise Endeavor Released FLAT LIGHT TEXTURAL FLANGE SHIFTER
Building effects around a foundation of flanging. From pitch shifting flanger to highly resonant metallic sounds to reverb-like delays and recognizable swooshes, the Flat Light will induce motion to your sound no matter where it sits in your signal path.
The Flat Light features
- Three modes of flanger: Detune (shimmering pitch shift), Resonate (highly resonant multi-flange), and Echo (reverb-like delay)
- Four controls to shape the sound: Rate to set rate, Depth to set depth, Shift to affect the something extra, and Mix to go from 100% dry to 100% wet
- A Tilt footswitch to momentarily maximize Rate or Shift controls
- Expression jack for external control of Rate or Shift parameters
- Internal trim pot to control the output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
FLAT LIGHT SHIRTS AND OBNEAC CASSETTE BUNDLE AVAILABLE IN WEB STORE
You must be logged in to post a comment.