Table of Contents
Arturia’s AudioFuse Studio Desktop Audio Interface Shipping
Arturia’s highly anticipated AudioFuse Studio interface is now available at stores worldwide. After a thorough period of testing and refinements, the versatile desktop interface is ready to meet the world.
Combining cutting edge technology with the highest quality components, futuristic features with workflow-enhancing design, AudioFuse Studio is a desktop interface that will surpass all your expectations.
- 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, and dedicated effects inserts
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- ADAT I/O for up to 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs
- Superb connectivity: MIDI I/O, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF I/O, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- AudioFuse Creative Suite bundle of high quality software effects
Many of AudioFuse Studio’s features are incredibly rare in the world of pro audio interfaces, and are set to change the way producers and studio engineers make music.
Listen and track with Bluetooth
Record samples straight from your smartphone, or simply listen on your monitors!
Control your modular synths
DC-coupled analog outputs let you send CV signals to modular rigs and vintage synths.
Perfect for recording “what you hear” or routing audio for complicated streaming setups.
Send any signal from your DAW out through a perfectly balanced analog pathway
The AudioFuse interface range connects your computer to the world of music. Record with the highest quality, monitor with absolute precision, and bring all of your gear together to create the music you always wanted to.