Kazoo 2.0 by Soundiron
Soundiron updates Kazoo with the release of version 2.0. Kazoo 2.0 takes the legacy Kazoo library to new climaxes with all-new added controls, legato features, sound-design content and more.
This library was created with Soundiron’s world-class kazoo ensemble, featuring some of the finest hand-crafted wax paper and plastic wind instruments that money can buy. The noble Kazoo is recognized as perhaps the very pinnacle of human musical instrument engineering, with a sound just as renowned for its subtlety as it is for its noble majesty. Soundiron gathered together four of the finest kazoo virtuosos in the world to capture this power ensemble collection. You’ll also find a bonus ragtime style male vocal ensemble and new ambiances crafted from the source material.
This library is the perfect addition to your composing palette for scoring animation, children’s music and more. It’s equipped with a powerful GUI, layer mixing options, performance tools and 20 custom FX presets designed to get you composing quickly. It’s made for the full version of Kontakt 5.8+
This library comes with an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing and fade-in time. You can also apply your choice of 12 lowpasses, high-pass and FX filters, with assignable modulation targets such as velocity, modwheel, expression, after-touch, key position, and step-sequencer table control. Soundiron customizable arpeggiator offers a velocity table and control over arp direction, timing, swing, randomization, and duration. Soundiron included a key and scale lock system to constrain your notes to common scales and keys for easy melodic composition and live performance.
Kazoo 2.0 Features
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- 501 Stereo Samples
- 1.14 GB installed
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Ensemble Kazoo, Solo Kazoo, and Vocal Backing Articulations
- 30 Ambiances created from the source content
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments