Elastik 3.5 Released – Free Update
Ueberschall released Elastik 3.5 – a new and free update for their Elastik sample player.
- macOS: 64 bit, VST 2/3, Audio Units, AAX, Stand-Alone
- Win: 32/64 bit, VST 2/3, AAX, Stand-Alone
New Elastik 3.5 Features
- All algorithms optimized
- Compatibility for latest macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Complete redesign of the ReTune page with clear visual indicators for incoming notes.
- Improved Retune working with bass loops to give better results.
- New mapping modes to creatively load samples from the browser to the keyboard
- Retro sampler mode to map a sample over 72 keys.
- A new browser-sync area with all features in one place.
- Option to switch between classic full sample name and shortened name display.
- New visual feedback during sample playback in the browser.
- Change the window size directly in the GUI, no more menu diving.
- Inspire wide mode to maximize the creative output of the inspire button.
- Convenient select all button to quickly select all mapped samples.