Sampleson Releases Free Vintage B3 Organ VST/AU Standalone to Help you #StayHome
Augusto from Sampleso released a Free Vintage B3 Organ VST/AU Standalone instrument. We all support the current flattening of the curve initiative by staying home to protect others and safe a life. Augusto sees the Covid-19 pandemic also as a global crisis, and also as an opportunity to help us with each other and do great things.
This is what motived Augusto and the Sampleso team to create a FREE studio-quality instrument to help homebound music makers stay home and stay safe. They teamed with LalalaSynth, LibreWave and Studio427 to create a fascinating instrument. Together, they formed CollaB3: A Vintage Tonewheel Organ emulation. It’s just 40Mb and CPU friendly. It also includes Rotary Speaker and Tonewheel Leakage emulation. It’s VST/AU and Standalone for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Virtual Tonewheel Organ.
- Leakage emulation.
- Rotary speaker emulation.
- No velocityswitching.
- Chorus, Reverb and Percusion included.
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra software needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- No online activation required.
You can grab your free copy here.