ALL SAINTS CHOIR by Soniccouture
All Saints Church in Tooting, London, has a distinguished recording history. In the 1970s, 80s, and 90s it was a famed traditional recording venue, its rich, bright acoustic attracting, for example, Deutsche Grammophon. It was once so busy as a recording venue that a dedicated ‘control room’ outbuilding was constructed. In recent years it has fallen out of favor with the classical industry. But Dan from Soniccouture, through a friendship with a Sony recording engineer, had always been aware of this forgotten gem, languishing in the depths of South London.
After all the year ALL SAINTS CHOIR was recorded finally in All Saints Church. And it became Soniccouture’s most ambitious sampling project to date.
ALL SAINTS CHOIR – CLUSTER
Take your choral sound from heavenly to nightmarish with the twist of a dial and experiment with the archetypal sound of Sci-fi & Horror.
- 4 INDIVIDUAL CHOIR SECTIONS
- 6 VOWEL CONTROLS WITH KEY-SWITCHING
- SING: DYNAMIC EXPRESSION CONTROL
- LEGATO, POLYPHONIC LEGATO + POLY MODES
The Cluster module creates multiple atonal layers, with expressive real-time control over the micro-tuning.
ALL SAINTS CHOIR is a Kontakt Player instrument. This means that you do not need to own the full version of NI Kontakt to use it. It will run as a plug-in instrument in any VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/WASAPI, compatible host program or DAW eg: Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live, DP, Reaper, Pro-Tools. No extra purchase necessary.
ALL SAINTS CHOIR Specifications
- 14GB Library, 9GB with NCW compression
- 24/48khz stereo sampling
- 30,494 samples
- 4 microphone arrays : spot cardioids, ORTF cardioids, spaced omnis, ambient omnis
- 6 vocal articulations (a, i, u, e, o, m)
- True Legato sampling
- Legato + Poly Legato mode
- Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass sections recorded individually
- Cluster: multiple atonal detune module