Cescato Musiktechnologie Updates Trans Computer Maschine II
Cescato Musiktechnologie released a new beta version of their windows only plugin.
Trans Computer Maschine is a Semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer, firstly modeled after two legendary synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
- 3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Saw-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
- Colour adjustable Noise Generator.
- 3 mode Ring Modulator.
- Advanced Sample/Hold section.
- Selectable 2/3/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
- HP Filter with bus selection.
- 2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
- Unique Sequencer features like ‘skip’ and ‘set’ can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
- Inter-patch Sequencer pattern ‘Copy/Paste’ feature.
- Fully MIDI controllable.
- Fully VST automatable.
Trans Computer Maschine II v2.60 (beta)
- Added 2, 3, 4 and 8 steps counters (‘Steps Trig’) to S/H trigger sources.
- Added ‘K Trig’ switches (keyboard play sync) to Oscillators 1 and 3.
- Added ‘Play Order’ display featuring user-friendly symbols for each mode.
- Added ‘Seq Ctrl’ gate sources to Envelopes, emulating the Synthanorma PWM.
- Fixed a minimum delay in the S/H that was only noticeable in certain patches.
- Fixed CPU overload in patches not using the ‘LP Filter’.
- Fixed MIDI CC6 occasionally ignored.
- Improved ‘Filter’ featuring true analogue modulation at audio rates.
- Improved Oscillators anti-aliasing for extreme frequency modulation.
- Improved Sequencer blinking alert in ‘Synth Ch.’ display for ‘Gate’ mode.
- Limited S/H frequency to 20Hz for alias-free operation.
- Optimized Ring Modulator for alias-free operation.
- Replaced ‘Inv Envelopes’ in Noise modulation sources with ‘AM Envelopes’.
- Updated GUI featuring some redesigned switches and buttons.