Erica Synths Launched Fusion Modulator
Erica Synths Fusion Modulator is a compact, all-analog modulation source with lots of distinct features. Fusion Modulator consists of several blocks – two EMS Synthi functionality inspired looping envelope generators with simultaneous unipolar (0V-10V) and bipolar (-5V-+5V), VCA, Noise Generator, and Sample&Hold.
Fusion Modulator Features
- Fully analog design
- Two looping envelope generators with Attack, On, Decay and Off time control
- CV control over Decay time
- Simultaneous unipolar (0V-10V) and bipolar (-5V – +5V) envelope outputs
- Manual trigger button
- End of Cycle output
- VCA with the offset control
- Zener diode-based white noise source
- Sample&Hold circuit with an internal and external clock source
You must be logged in to post a comment.