Erica Synths Launched Resonant 24dB/oct Lowpass Filter
Erica Synths Fusion VCF3 is reverberating a 24dB/oct lowpass filter. The Erica Synths Fusion series modules are designed combining vacuum tubes and semiconductors
therefore they bring warm, powerful sound and overdrive possibilities of vacuum tubes into your modular system.
Fusion VCF3 Features
- Fully analog design
- Vacuum tube and vactrol based filter circuit. Because of vactrol lag,
the VCF will not accept audio rate modulation, the maximum
the modulation frequency is 10Hz
- Input signal mixer with gain 2 for signal overdrive
- Buffered multiple for splitting audio and CV signals
- Potentiometer motion record unit with CV and gate outputs
- Recorded CV multiplication and division
Erica Fusion series consist of range of modules used in sound generation and shaping circuit – two types of VCO, Mixer, real Ringmodulator using audio transformers and germanium diode ring, two VCFs, VCA, Analogue Delay/Flanger, Palsma Drive and others. Also Erica Fusion Systems are available.