Roland’s 4XCAMERA App for iOS – Collaborate with Other Musicians, At Home or Around the World
Roland’s 4XCAMERA is a unique iOS app that makes it easy to create impressive music videos with up to four performances split on the screen. You start by capturing one video performance to the app, which becomes your guide. Then sing or play along and capture up to three more performances, adding new parts on each pass. As you perform, sound is recorded via the device’s built-in mic or through a connected audio capture device.
- Easy-to-use iOS app for creating split-screen music videos with up to four different performances
- Supports 1:1 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Ten unique split-screen patterns available for each aspect ratio
- Adjust the volume for each screen and create the perfect sound mix
- Trim videos to the desired length in the app
- Use songs stored on your iPhone or iPad as discrete monitoring guides while performing
- Download and play along with drum performance video clips
The 4XCAMERA app is a free download from the App Store and supports capturing up to two performances. An upgrade to full functionality is available via a small in-app purchase. Currently, the “full functionality” In-App Purchase is free, so download the app, launch the app and purchase inside the 4XCAMERA App to make the free upgrade to support 4 sessions and remove a logo.