discoDSP’s Bliss Sampler & Recorder updated to 1.8
Bliss is a Performance Sampler released by discoDSP.
What’s new in 1.8
- Added Export Program to mapped WAV files.
- Added Linux JACK support for standalone.
- Added Windows ASIO support for standalone.
- Auto glide mode enabled by default.
- Delay default value SYNC SYNC 3 ticks.
- Delay FX synced to host tempo by default.
- Dialog warning after selecting Extreme Mastering.
- Full-width character display on Program and Zone LCD.
- Improved Unison speed.
- Max polyphony changed to 64 voices.
- More musical Chorus FX default value.
- New voice Legato and Mono handling.
- RAM memory per instance reduced to 7.7x.
- Redistributed VST sampling menu.
- Removed Linux WebKit component for extra distro compatibility.
- Updated LUA import scripts.
- Bliss asked replacing the current program with empty slots on file drag & drop.
- Crash exporting as SFZ using Windows Build 1909.
- Note and velocity weren’t displayed to main ZONE dropdown.
- SFZ import added .wav extension to zone name.