discoDSP’s Bliss Sampler & Recorder updated to 1.8
Bliss is a Performance Sampler released by discoDSP.
What’s new in 1.8
- Added Export Program to mapped WAV files.
- Added Linux JACK support for standalone.
- Added Windows ASIO support for standalone.
- Auto glide mode enabled by default.
- Delay default value SYNC SYNC 3 ticks.
- Delay FX synced to host tempo by default.
- Dialog warning after selecting Extreme Mastering.
- Full-width character display on Program and Zone LCD.
- Improved Unison speed.
- Max polyphony changed to 64 voices.
- More musical Chorus FX default value.
- New voice Legato and Mono handling.
- RAM memory per instance reduced to 7.7x.
- Redistributed VST sampling menu.
- Removed Linux WebKit component for extra distro compatibility.
- Updated LUA import scripts.
- Bliss asked replacing the current program with empty slots on file drag & drop.
- Crash exporting as SFZ using Windows Build 1909.
- Note and velocity weren’t displayed to main ZONE dropdown.
- SFZ import added .wav extension to zone name.
This is a free update for 1.5 to 1.8 customers available at Members Area. Any other customer may need to obtain an update that is available in the Members Area
You must be logged in to post a comment.