Vintage Keyboard Collection by Insanity Samples 5 Iconic Vintage Key Based Instruments
The vintage keys collection is a meticulously multi-sampled collection of 5 iconic vintage key-based instruments.
- Stage Piano MK1 – a take on the much loved and highly sought after fender rhodes mark 1. Complete with an effects chain, release triggers, 3 round robins & 4 velocity layers. From very delicate & light, to hard and biting.
- LiTz – this time a take on the equally sought after wurlitzer keyboard. Complete with an effects chain, pedal up & down tones for added realism, and in built vibrato.
- The Bull – here we tackle the moog taurus. a powerhouse bass synth designed in real life to be used with the feet. With signature presets, and the ability to use a powerful 2 oscillator starting point along with classic synth parameters found on the taurus to sculpt your own unique bass tone.
- Chorda Keys – a little more niche and unique here with a take on the phili-corda. An electric organ with such warmth and soul to it’s tone. With a wealth of sound manipulation possibilities, this is a real fun little instrument to get stuck into.
- Autoccordion – not anywhere near as well known or widely used as the likes of the rhodes or wurli, the Autoccordion is a take on the J.Busilacchio electric organ. Such a unique sounding little beast. With an automatic air pulling system, it’s an accordion on acid. An awesome instrument to behold, and a fantastic bass/chord buttons section.
Designed in a 3D world of charm, character, and creative inspiration. This collection has been sampled with the utmost care and attention to how each instrument acts and sounds in real life. With a hands-on approach to sound manipulation, you’ll feel you are sitting in the room with these original vintage rarities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.