Soundiron Releases Vintage Keys Series: Principessa Organ
Principessa is the newest addition to Soundiron Vintage Keys Series. Soundiron’s library captures the vintage and classic sound of the very rare “Princess” organ. This 2-tiered electric organ has a rich analog synthesizer tone with a creamy low and mid-range and soft rolled-off highs.
- 2 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
- Synth Flute, Bass Clarinet, Trombone, Trumpet, Strings, Diapson, Harpsichord, Piano, Vibraphone
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 1.57 GB Installed
- 794 Stereo Samples
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
Principessa was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large-diaphragm microphones. We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key. The included octave, vibrato, and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms, and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and an endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
Principessa was recorded by Itai Matos. Matos is a music technologist and a sound designer based at Tel-Aviv Israel. Matos is responsible for the sound design of some of the leading commercial productions in Israel. Many of these projects received great exposure and publicity when entering into leading radio station playlists, and primetime TV
spots. After his role at Waves audio as a product manager, Matos began creating interactive sound systems such as App-based instruments, virtual instruments, adaptive music for games, intelligent sound for sports broadcast, and accessible apps for the visually impaired.
Matos worked with leading brands such as SoundIron, 8Dio, Waves Audio, Natural intelligence, Baby Toons, BeachBum Gaming, Israel Museum of arts, and more. Through this understanding, a unique sound develops which expresses an internal world and becomes a musical signature. Each production is comprised of dedicated creative processes that affect the whole journey, starting from the arrangements, through recording techniques, finding specific sound/feel and working with great gear.
- Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp, and full FX rack.
- Sustains, staccato, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls, and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation, and more.
You can purchase Principessa on sale now for only $19.00 (MSRP $29.00). Hurry, Sale Ends May 12th, 2020!