SALE 69% OFF VOCALISA – Slavic Women’s Choir by Impact Soundworks
Discover the sound of Slavic (Bulgarian style) singing – For only $39.99, get VOCALISA – The Slavic Women’s Choir (Affiliate Link) by Impact Soundworks!
VOCALISA (Affiliate Link) is the powerful sound of Slavic (Bulgarian-style) singing as performed by an all-female chorus: sopranos, mezzos, altos, soloists, and full choir.
Impact Soundworks’ VOCALISA stars many important syllables and consonants local to this style, plus useful pitch articulations (mordents, turns) and FX (breaths, claps, clusters.)
- Detailed recordings for a versatile sound with air
- Traditional Slavic choral singing
- Eh, mah, yah, ree, shteh, svah, and oh
- Mordents, turns, clusters, FX & breaths
- Section-building with sopranos, mezzos, altos
- Soloist & full choir patches
- Two flexible modes: keyswitch & grid (sequence)
- Beautiful UI with performance tweaking & mix
- KONTAKT version 4 or higher required (FULL version, not player)
The UI of VOCALISA (Affiliate Link) provides a full command over the performance and sound of various sections. Articulations and syllables can be triggered via keyswitch, or sequenced using the “Grid Mode”.
Each syllable and ornament can be twitched exclusively – volume, offset, and brightness. For example, using offset on the “mah” syllable can create a simple “ah” vowel, or “shteh” can be shortened to “teh”. The brightness knob is also an extremely helpful tool for shaping the timbre and tonality of the performance.
Other global effects are available as well! We’ve included handy tools such as a compressor, stereo width control (for widening or collapsing to mono), release noise mixer, EQ, and convolution reverb.
Special and Time-limited Pricing
Originally $129, VOCALISA (Affiliate Link) is available for only $39.99 ($89 in savings). Deal is available from April, 30th 2020 for less than 14 Days.