Hit’n’Mix Infinity 4.5 – The World’s First Atomic Audio Editor
Hit’n’Mix Infinity offers a new approach to editing – unlike other editors and DAWs, it is not necessary to edit waveforms and/or frequency spectrums. Instead, it unlocks the audio in ways that allow complete control over all attributes of notes, harmonics, and unpitched sounds. The company also just launched a competition to win 1 of 5 free copies of the software throughout May: https://hitnmix.com/competition/
Infinity 4.5 allows you to unlock audio like never before – working with the actual notes, harmonics, and unpitched sounds that it’s constructed from – no difficult edits on waveforms and frequency spectrums, audio begins to feel like it’s MIDI.
Infinity 4.5 now offers the ability to rip and export video and MIDI files, import and paint your own samples into rips via the Instrument Palette, auto-detect and set BPMs/tempo/scales/keys, remove background and foreground noise, plus a whole host of other audio processing and workflow improvements. These upgrades further increase the massive time and effort savings already provided by Infinity, making it a powerful ‘one-stop-shop’ for automatic, manual and creative time, pitch & loudness editing for the clean-up of vocals, instruments, dialog and sound effects.
New in Infinity 4.5
- Rip and export video (MAC only), MIDI and other file formats.
- Import your own samples into rips via the Instrument Palette.
- Remove background and foreground noise.
- New Draw Instrument, Replace Instrument, Cutter and Join Tools added to Audioshop.
- Enhanced editing capabilities – selection, zooming, plus setting loop markers, bars and grids.
- Auto-detect and set scale/key changes.
- Improved BPM/tempo detection and customisation.
- Various RipScript enhancements.
- Editing audio like retouching a photo – clone pitch changes from other notes, add realistic vibrato, blend sounds, and paint sampled notes.
- Cleaning up audio clips – correct note imperfections and make detailed pitch corrections, remove background and foreground noise, erase noise from within notes, take out unwanted notes (even from chords), improve the timing of notes without affecting others performed at the same time and tweak the levels of individual harmonics.
- Enhancing notes and phrases – add natural-sounding harmony and counter melodies, transpose, time stretch, adjust stereo panning, and apply effects like pitch quantization and reverb.
- Using and writing your own RipScripts – interactive tools based upon bars, notes, harmonics, frequency, amplitude & stereo panning.
Infinity accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing. What’s more, Infinity fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.
Trials, Downloads and Pricing
A 1-month free trial license for Infinity can be obtained from https://hitnmix.com/ along with demos and tutorial videos. Full licenses can be purchased from Hit’n’Mix’s resellers or on-line from https://hitnmix.com/buy/.
You must be logged in to post a comment.