Make Noise 0-CTRL! a Sequencer not only for the 0-Coast
The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage-controlled synthesizer systems as Eurorack.
The keyboard embedded into the 0-CTRL has pressure-sensitive sensors, as you have known from Make Noise Rene. You can run a sequence and manage the playing of it through the keys. You can trigger a sound while the sequence runs or control other CV parameters like volume.
Designed to be patch pals with the 0-Coast, it is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, making it also a great partner for a modular system or another patchable tabletop synth. If you do own a 0-Coast the Make Noise 0-CTRL is the perfect sequencer and controller for the 0-Coast Synth.
- Fully analog and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
- Voltage control over Stop and Direction
- Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
- Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human-generated events and expression
- Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/ strength per note
- Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unique events per step
- Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/ or Gate Outs
- Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
- Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
0-CTRL has the same container as the 0-Coast synthesizer. And they both work very well together.
You must be logged in to post a comment.