Vult DSP’s Freak Firmware Release v2.2
Time to update your Freak Manifold Filter filter! Freak is an analog filter containing more than 12 different filter circuits. This filter has the power of simulating more than 11 Analog Filters plus 1 distortion. Every model was meticulously developed to capture the soul of the original circuit and simulate it in real-time inside this 12 HP device.
Release v2.2 is mainly a bug fix release. These are some of the fixes:
- Fixes instabilities in Tangents-XX
- Fixes slowdown of the module that occurs in some edge cases
- Improves the Notch mode of Ferox
- Tangents: Steiner-Parker filter (three variations, LP, HP, BP).
- Lateralus: Ladder filter (6, 12, 8 and 24dB options)
- Nurage: Low pass gate/Borg filter
- Ferox: CMOS filter (LP, HP, BP, Notch)
- Vortex: Russian filter (LP, BP)
- Stabile: State-Variable filter (LP, HP, BP)
- Unstabile Circuit bent State-Variable filter (LP, HP, BP)
- Vorg: MS-20 style filter (LP, HP)
- Rescomb: Resonant Comb filter (Comb+ and Comb-)
- Boomstick: Sallen-Key filter (LP)
- Debriatus: Wave Destructor (Bit Crush, Wave Fold, Distortion)
The filter is available fully assembled or as DIY kit. The updated Firmware is available here (v2.2).
You must be logged in to post a comment.