Applied Acoustics Systems Updates Chromaphone 2 v2.2.2
Chromaphone 2 is a synthesizer which uses acoustic resonators to create drum, percussion, mallet, string, and other unique instruments. Drumheads, bars, marimbas, plates, strings, and tubes are combined into pairs and played by a configurable mallet and a flexible noise source. A proprietary coupling technology, which models precisely how vibrating objects interact and influence each other, captures key acoustic behaviours of musical instruments, resulting in a library of truly expressive instruments in a vast range of sonic colours.
Chromaphone 2 ships with a new streamlined interface, a new equalizer and compressor module, a new multi-effect processor, a new drumhead resonator, and more. The factory library has been completely redesigned and includes presets by artists and sound designers Sean Divine, Thiago Pinheiro, Daniel Stawczyk, and Christian Laffitte.
Chromaphone 2 v2.2.2 Version
* Added support for GUI scaling in 64-bit DAWs.
* VST3 plug-in now works in Digital Performer 10.
* Improved default GUI size on Windows in DAWs with high-DPI support.
* Some popup menus could remain open when the plug-in window was closed.
* Fixed compressor bugs.
* This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
* This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.