Applied Acoustics Systems Updates Strum GS-2 v2.3.2
Strum GS-2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. With a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.
Strum GS-2 v2.3.2
* Added support for GUI scaling in 64-bit DAWs.
* Fixed rare crash on start when the first preset of the first bank had an incomplete loop pack.
* VST3 plug-in now works in Digital Performer 10.
* Improved default GUI size on Windows in DAWs with high-DPI support.
* Some popup menus could remain open when the plug-in window was closed.
* Fixed compressor bugs.
* The Strum engine could stop working in some exceptional situations when loading custom loop packs.
* This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
* This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.