Applied Acoustics Systems Updates Strum Session 2 v2.3.2 Update
Strum Session is a synthesizer dedicated to the emulation of acoustic and electric guitars. The synthesizer is entirely based on the AAS physical modeling technology and uses no sampling nor wavetables. Instead, it produces sound by solving, on the fly, mathematical equations modeling the different components of a guitar and how they interact. This elaborate synthesis engine responds dynamically to the control signals it receives while you play thereby reproducing the richness and responsiveness of real instruments.
Strum Session 2 v2.3.2 Updates
* Save As dialog now suggests a new name automatically;
* Standalone application now automatically detects connected MIDI devices.
* Added VST3 support.
* Added support for GUI scaling in 64-bit DAWs.
* Added macOS High Sierra (10.13) compatibility; dropped support for Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6;
* Fixed MIDI pack sorting on macOS High Sierra (10.13).
* Fixed cosmetic problem with Compressor Ratio knob in electric guitars.
* Fixed crash in MAGIX Music Maker.
* Fixed problem with MIDI loop drag and drop.
* Fixed a bug that prevented adding MIDI links to some parameters.
* Fixed keyboard handling in some VST3 hosts.
* Fixed VST3 support in FL Studio on Windows.
* Mitigation for compatibility problem with Universal Audio plug-ins in Logic X. Should prevent crashes until Universal Audio provides a fix.
* Scala tunings did not reload after a sample rate change.
* Fixed rare crash on start when the first preset of the first bank had an incomplete loop pack.
* VST3 plug-in now works in Digital Performer 10.
* Improved default GUI size on Windows in DAWs with high-DPI support.
* Some popup menus could remain open when the plug-in window was closed.
* Fixed compressor bugs.
* The Strum engine could stop working in some exceptional situations when loading custom loop packs.
* This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
* This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.