iZotope Releases Tonal Balance Control 2
Tonal Balance Control 2 allows users to finalize and fine-tune masters by using target curves for different genres and can be used in mix sessions and adjust gain and EQ for Nectar, Neutron, other compatible iZotope plug-ins.
If you’re new to Tonal Balance Control 2, head over to the iZotope product page to check out the features. HOWEVER: If you own Ozone 9 Advanced or Neutron 3 Advanced, then you already have this product! Follow the directions below to download the latest version for free, and get improved fluid metering and improved UI scaling for easier EQing!
Version 2.2 Release
- Now available for separate purchase! New users can purchase Tonal Balance Control 2 and later update to Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 Advanced for the difference in cost
- Implemented fluid metering in main tonal balance metering view (both coarse and fine modes)
- Options menu has received a visual update for parity with other titles
- Now compatible with iZotope Product Portal
- Updated color scheme
- Fixed a bug where the metering averaging window would be set to “Realtime” upon clicking the “Reset” button in Options rather than the expected default value of 10 seconds
- Adjusted frequency axis scaling of vertical gridlines shown in connected remote EQs to align with tonal balance region gridlines
- Adjusted amplitude axis scaling of connected Ozone EQs to be at parity with one another and improve remote control of an Ozone EQ node amplitude over IPC
- Now also includes updated Relay 1.0.4b, which now installs alongside Tonal Balance Control 2
Overcome your listening environment and make mixes that translate with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that helps keep your sound on target in any genre.
Tonal Balance Control 2.2 is free for owners of Ozone 9 Advanced or Neutron 3 Advanced—just follow the directions below to get the update. Tonal Balance Control 2 is now available for individual purchase, and along with that comes a new version 2.2 update.
Tonal Balance Control 2 is included in Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced, and is now also available for separate purchase. If you have Ozone 9 Advanced or Neutron 3 Advanced, update to the latest version of Tonal Balance Control 2 via iZotope Product Portal or by clicking here.