MatrixBrute Update – Enhanced MIDI and DAW support
When updating to version 2.0, your MatrixBrute presets will be automatically converted to the 2.0 format. Arturia advises you to backup your presets before updating your MatrixBrute.
FIRMWARE UPDATE 2.0.1
- Sleep mode/Screen saver
- MatrixBrute now automatically goes to sleep mode when staying idle.
- Song position pointer handling
- MatrixBrute sequencer can now start and follow accurately the DAW playback position.
- Maintained MIDI clocks
- Incoming MIDI clocks processing is now maintained even if MatrixBrute’s sequencer is stopped.
- Filtered MIDI Loopback
- The voice parameters are now filtered in case of MIDI loops to avoid UI freezes.
- Enhanced duo split
- Duo split has been improved to work better in conjunction with the glide and the sequencer.
- Reworked Library
- Reworked 2.0 Factory Library to prevent presets using the delay effect from self oscillating.
- Bug fixes
- The update also brings various bug fixes and improvements. For more details, check out the release notes.