Jan Urschel Introduces Shotdeck – The Ultimate Cinematic Reference
Below is n excerpt from my latest tutorial “Cinematic Set Design in Blender” in where Jan introduce the fantastic new service called Shotdeck.
What topics are covered?
- Research of references and mood/color imagery
- Turning a clean set into a destroyed one
- Cinematic lighting techniques in Blender
- Paintover process in Photoshop
- Color grading in Lightroom Classic
About Jan Urschel
Jan Urschel is a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One, and many more.
You can purchase Jan’s tutorial here.