Orb Producer 1.2 Ready – AI inside your DAW
There are plenty of tools available that are helping producer and composer to come up with new ideas or in for the less complicated need getting an EDM producer much closer to the next song. Orb Producer powered by AI is computing infinite patterns, melodies, and basslines to get your started.
To learn more about Orb Composer take a look at our Orb Composer Review- Machine Learning (AI) tool for Music Composers by Hexachord.
The Orb Producer Suite Includes
- Orb Chords – This is the master plugin of the suite. Chords give you all the power of harmony including chords movements, time signature, bars, scale, and a ton of other features. Simply add chord progression then fine-tune it!
- Orb Melody – The melody maker plugin gives you unlimited melody ideas.
It also supplies useful controllers and options to get the perfect melody for your Music ! Get instant melodies now!
- Orb Bass – The Bass in your face! The Bass module analyzes the entire harmony and proposes the best bass lines for your song. Now you have a bassist friend
- Orb Arpeggios – The Arpeggio module is an instant easy-to-use module, providing cool arpeggios to give you instant satisfaction, with tons of parameters for the advanced users searching for a complex arpeggio system.
- Orb Synth – The new Orb Synth gives you amazing sounds for all of the 4 plugins of the suite. Two oscillators, two LFOs plus Amp and envelope. We have also added a cool reverb, delay, and a powerful crunchy drive.
Orb Producer Suite
- Add infinite chord progressions
- Discover new harmonics and arpeggios
- Get unlimited ideas
- Set your own parameters to the AI
- Create amazing basslines
- Write your own copyrighted Music easily
- Get all the power of our built-in synth
- Use your VST’s in addition to the plug-ins
Orb Producer 1.2 Updates
- Fixed looping issues with many DAWs when SYNC is ON
- Fixed some network error on the DEMO on Mac
- Fixed some sequencer Midi issues
- Fixed some Solo issues
- Fixed wrong notes when prelistening chords (1.2.1)
- Fixed sync not working on MIDI FX on Mac (1.2.2)
- New Chord Progressions engine
- Improved Orb AI Engine
- Added 600+ new default chord progressions
- Midi CC Learn and Assign for Automations (right-click on Synth Parameter)
- Sub Oscillator added
- Noise Generator added
- Unison Oscillator Spread and Detune added
- Delay Time in rhythms / BPM
- Added 60+ new Synth Presets
- Added prelisten when editing chords, chord progressions, and song chords
- Added some UX, UI and design improvments
- Added smart colors pickup for chords
- Added Add to Favorites option for chord progressions and presets
- Added performance improvments
- Fixed some note off issues
- Added a button to remove users presets
You must be logged in to post a comment.