Table of Contents
SampleScience Launched Cinematic Piano
Cinematic Piano is a rich and beautiful sounding acoustic piano plugin. Perfect for cinematic scores, backdrop atmospheres, and piano solos, Cinematic Piano combines real-life recordings of an acoustic piano with electronic sound design. The result is a deep sound that doesn’t require any mastering to sound good.
Cinematic Piano requires very little CPU, the embedded sound samples have been compressed to 1.17 GB (2.35 GB uncompressed) to use as little RAM as possible.
Cinematic Piano Features
- 1.17 GB of piano samples
- 510 samples, 6 velocity layers
- Lowpass/Highpass filter
- Multi-voice mode and glide control
- Amplitude range controls
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for Windows and macOS (High Sierra and Mojave, macOS Catalina via the Maize Sampler Player)
Cinematic Piano Specifications
- Requires Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina.
- macOS Catalina supported via the shared Maize Sampler Player (VST/AU only).
- Windows VST is available as 32-bit and 64-bit versions. VST3 is 64-bit only.
- VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument all included in the purchase.
- Requires 1.18 GB of hard drive space.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple Logic Pro.
Pricing and Availability
Cinematic Piano is available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for Windows and macOS (High Sierra and Mojave, macOS Catalina via the Maize Sampler Player).