SOMA Contest, a chance to win a PULSAR-23
You can join the contest here. If you have no FB account you can upload your song on Youtube or any common media space and send a link to email@example.com
Duration:The competition started on June 5 and ends at midnight CET on the 28th of June 2020. Results will be announced during the week following the competition.
- The Pipe
Contest rules as defined by SOMA
- You must create a track, using these samples.
- How many samples you use is up to you, but the samples provided (or sounds derived from them) must be not less than 50% of the sound of the final track.
- You can apply any processing and editing to the samples, including the use of samplers. Additionally, you can use any acoustic or electro-acoustic instruments, including voice with or without lyrics.
However, the use of additional electronic (analog or digital) instruments (synthesizers, drum machines, etc.) is prohibited. You may use SOMA Laboratory instruments (and are encouraged to do so!), but their use will not be specially rewarded. 🙂
- The maximum length of your track is 3 minutes. There is no minimum length.
- Please add the link to the song in the comments beneath this
- Musicality and creativity are the decisive factors in the jury’s vote!
- Buying votes/likes is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Keep it fun, please!
- The contest rules may change if necessary.
- The committee’s decision is final and there will be no appeals or other claims on SOMA Laboratory.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to these rules and to the use and promotion of your songs by SOMA Laboratory.
Contest jury (each jury member has 3 votes): Richard Devine, Paul Nagle, Loopop, Dot Major, Vlad Kreimer, Grzegorz Lacek. The competition started already and ends at midnight CET on the 28th of June 2020.