Update all Kilohearts Software
New update to all Kilohearts software is available.
Customers can update to v1.8.5 by simply running the Kilohearts installer and clicking ‘update’. Customers can download the installer here.
New in v1.8.5
- Added VST3 support
- Fixed a problem where some popups were canceled by clicking outside them when they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed a problem where the “edited” asterisk in the top bar was not removed properly when saving.
- Fixed a problem where config files could become corrupted and get stuck in this corrupted state.
- Added an option for Latency compensation allowing more compensation at the expense of more latency, or no compensation to get zero latency in the dry signal.
Snap Heap & Multipass
- Fixed a problem where ADSR envelopes sometimes did not update the state of their gates as the threshold level was adjusted.
- Added multiple Unison modes, allowing both more control of regular Unison as well as additional creative and chord Unison modes.
- Added support for Unison on the Sample generator module.
- Added “Normalize Global Peak” and “Normalize Frame Peak” fixes in the Wavetable Editor
- Added “Center” and “Range” knobs to the Note modulator allow tweaking of the range
- Reworked the layout of the generator modules to give more space to the displays, and hide away complexity when not used.
- Fixed a problem that caused modulation envelopes to not get retriggered at the correct times in monophonic patches.
- Fixed a problem where Gain and Mix was not modulated properly on Poly lanes.
- Fixed a problem where browsers would not understand files with the wrong extension case.
- Fixed a layout issue that could cause the status bar to go off-screen when the preset browser is open.