SALE on Symphonic AI by Sample Logic & Red Room Audio
Symphonic AI is the newest epic release from Sample Logic, highlighting all-new orchestral samples in an exceptional partnership with Red Room Audio.
I did already use many of the patches from Symphonic AI (Affiliate Link) in my Eurorack system with effect modules from Make Noise (Morphagene, Mimeophon, and QPAS), 4ms (Spherical Wavetable Navigator), and Instruō Modular (Lúbadh, arbhar).
SYMPHONIC AI – Animated Intelligence: is an awe-inspiring fusion of orchestral samples and synthesis driven by motion that results in intelligent, elegant and dynamic symphonic instruments.
Developed in the Kontakt engine, Sample Logic has combined cutting edge performance engines with the pristine symphonic samples of Red Room Audio to deliver a 13 GB virtual instrument of 938 sleek and intelligently designed multi-sampled instruments and presets.
Symphonic AI Features
- 938 Instruments & Presets
- 13 GB Sample Content
- Made entirely from multi-sampled orchestral instruments
- Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core audio engine with Step & FX Animators, LFOs and XY Core Mixer
- Dynamic tag-based preset browser
- Randomize presets, sounds and parameters for instant and infinite inspiration
- Drag & Drop MIDI patterns to a DAW
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology
- Full paid version of Kontakt, version 5.8.1 or higher. Will not work in the free Kontakt Player!
- Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 13 GB free disk space for SYMPHONIC AI sample content
- COMPATIBILITY (Mac 64-bit only; Windows 32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, (AU) Audio Units, AAX
Symphonic AI (Affiliate Link) is an extremely versatile platform for unlimited creativity combining real world organic performances with algorithmic synthetic perfection.
Symphonic AI (Affiliate Link) is available until July 26th, 2020 at an introductory price of $249.99 instead of $499.99.