IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Video Review
Thanks for turning into our Miroslav Philharmonik 2 review. This fully-featured piece of digital orchestra software makes it easy and enjoyable to work with orchestral sounds.
With desirable features, a vast sound library, and great sounding studio effects with a built in DAW, the IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 the all in one orchestral plugin that lets your vision easily come to life with real human expression. The brilliant Miroslav Vitous is the mastermind behind Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and is known around the world for his high quality instrument samples.
But it’s not only great samples that make great digital orchestra software.
The features of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 include:
- Over 58GB of 24-bit / 96kHz high-definition samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,700 stereo instruments that cover the complete orchestral spectrum and more
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including format preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is truly an all in one piece of software.
Miroslav is a well-known figure in the sampling world for the quality of his orchestral sample libraries. His original Symphonic Orchestra Samples CDs, released in 1993, are considered to be the first high-quality orchestral library ever released.
This passion continues to today with over 2,700 high quality samples across 1,500 instruments in Miroslav Philharmonik 2 including:
- 868 Strings
- 349 Brass
- 393 Woodwinds
- 119 Choirs
- 774 Percussion
- 96 Chromatic Instruments
- 8 Grand Pianos
- 48 Other Classical Instruments
Solo and ensemble recordings of various sizes make this orchestra plugin versatile to give you the exact sound you are looking for.
What makes Miroslav Philharmonik 2 such a joy to use is the built in DAW with great sounding studio effects.
Philharmonik 2 comes with 16 part channels and 4 return channels which makes it easy to mix and master your piece right inside the plugin! The plugin comes with 34 of the best studio plugin effects from SampleTank 3 by IK Multimedia.
These effects are versatile, powerful, and easy to use which lets you create professional quality productions right inside Miroslav Philharmonik 2 with no additional software necessary. It comes with:
- 5 equalizers
- 4 dynamic processors
- 7 filtering and special processors
- 9 modulation effects
- 9 reverb and delay effects
Obviously, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is not going to be a good fit for everyone. But if you are a composer or a musician looking to add even more depth to your songs it can be a good choice.
With desirable features, a vast sound library, and great sounding studio effects with a built-in DAW, the IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 the all in one orchestral plugin that lets your vision easily come to life with real human expression.
You must be logged in to post a comment.