Using Damage 2 for the First Time
Damage 2 is brimming with over 40,000 samples, and nearly 60 GB’s of pure percussive inspiration. The Heavyocity team brought in truckloads of drums and percussive elements for the D2 Sessions; an arsenal of 24” to 72” gran casas, 24” to 60” Taikos, huge bass drums, giant snare ensembles, toms, ethnic drums, a myriad of struck found sound elements. Heck, we even rolled a dumpster onto the world-class scoring stage at Skywalker Sound. And now, these nearly-1600 sources have been placed into your hands — with five discrete mic channels (Close, Room, Hall, LFE, and CRUSH), and a highly-customizable performance and effects engine. The stage is set…now go forth, and Damage AGAIN!
Damage 2 Includes
- The Ultimate Epic Percussion Toolkit, recorded at the legendary Skywalker Sound
- 1600 Unique Sources & Ensembles, from massive Drums to face-melting Damaged elements to inspiring Loops
- Three Instruments deliver Three Next-Gen Workflows: the Ensemble Designer, Kit Designer, and Loop Designer
- Create Truly Realistic crescendos, swells, flourishes, and more with the Unprecedented MIDI Performance Tool
- 200+ Snapshots delivered across 20 Categories, featuring Heavyocity’s signature DAMAGED sound design
Pricing and Availability
Damage 2 is now available for $299 (reg. $399). Damage 1 owners get Damage 2 for $199 with serial. Offers end August 27.