Electro Harmonix has reissued the original Version 1 Big Muff and it’s dripping with vintage Electro-Harmonix DNA and tone. Dubbed the Triangle Big Muff because of the layout of its Volume, Sustain and Tone controls, this is the one that started it all. The new Triangle Big Muff is a faithful re-creation of the original circa 1969 circuit now housed in a pedalboard-friendly, die-cast chassis.
- The authentic V1 Triangle Big Muff reissued in a nano-sized chassis
- Effect status LED
- True bypass
- Vintage look and graphics
- 9V battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 2.2mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2.1(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 54(h)
You must be logged in to post a comment.