AmpliTube SVX by IK Multimedia
Legendary Bass Tones now $0.00 for a Limited Time! For just 2 weeks, get IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube SVX for FREE (normally $99.99).
AmpliTube SVX Features
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real-world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in the real-world studio and live environment
- A stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
Groundbreaking Modeling Technology
There’s a special place in our history for this project. You see, it was IK’s first opportunity to actually work and communicate directly with the engineers at a company making the gear we were modeling. In retrospect, this project was really ahead of its time
Today, IK is more than a pioneer in the digital tone generation and analog gear modeling field. With unique technologies like DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as Fender, Orange, Soldano, T-Rex, Jet City and many more.
AmpliTube SVX features 18 models including 4 amps, 6 cabinets and 8 stomps, giving you the “Greatest Hits” amps, from the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass from the SVT – the Grandaddy of them all, to the smooth groove-making rolls of the B-15.
It is easy to use even with no musical programming experience.
Based on the Ampeg® BA-500, a high-quality solid-state bass amp with a sonic fingerprint that will deliver a big, detailed sound. Thanks to its powerful sound-shaping controls, this amp model will be great on all musical genres and styles.
Based on the re-issued 1960s Ampeg® B-15R, enhanced and improved. This all-tube model limited production features the “classic” tube preamp combined with a selectable tube 60W/100W power amplifier for the most sought-after vintage bass sound ever.
Based on the Ampeg® STV-Classic, this all-tube bass head delivers a warm, harmonically rich and punchy sound that is a trademark for the rock bass sound both live and in the studio. The amp that created the rock bass sound.
Based on Ampeg® SVT-4PRO, a real all-round high end bass amplifier. It combines a full-featured tube preamp with a tight solid-state power amplifier for a wide and rich sound spectrum from extremely neutral and transparent to powerful unique tones.
Based on Ampeg® BA500® Cab Model.
Based on Ampeg® B-15R® Portaflex “Flip Top” Cab Model.
Based on Ampeg® BXT 410H® Cab Model.
Based on Ampeg® PB-212H® Cab Model.
Based on Ampeg® SVT-410H® Cab Model.
Based on Ampeg® SVT-810E® Cab Model.
Based on the Ampeg® SCP-OD Overdrive pedal. It recreates the original distortion circuit, adding upper octave harmonic content to the direct signal to create a unique overdrive effect.
Based on the Ampeg® SPC-OCT Octaver pedal. Moving the octave knob will double your direct signal one octave below the direct signal, making your melodic lines richer and fuller, and expanding the frequency range.
A model of a classic analog Chorus/Vibrato. In Chorus mode the modulation is lush and slow, and in Vibrato the modulation is faster and more noticeable.
This model is based on a classic analog delay with modulation stomp pedal.
Modeled after a classic Wah pedal used by many top players in the 60’s and 70’s. The “auto” option produces the Wah effect automatically, meaning that there is no need for the manual intervention on the pedal position.
This effect is modeled after a vintage compression stomp pedal and can deliver a strong sustain and powerful compression with lots of character.
A highly developed filter effect, this uses the envelope of the incoming signal to control a synthesizer-style filter. The sound palette’s range of this virtual unit is wide and rich.
A traditional volume pedal.
Pricing and Availability
PS: Jump at this; it is only free for a limited time. Trust us when we say you need this tool in your toolbox.
VALUE: $99.99 / 100% OFF!