MOD DEVICES MOD Duo X
Following a phenomenally successful Kickstarter campaign of the MOD Dwarf, funded in less than 24 hours, MOD Devices now releases the MOD Duo X audio processor to the global retail market. Its key development is the powerful Hexa-core 64 bit ARM CPU processor, a singular advantage in the audio processing landscape. The intuitively patchable standalone device sports solid user-friendly controls, including 8 new assignable potentiometer knobs, 4 freely-assignable push buttons, and 2 instant “snapshot” push buttons.
The Duo X also comes with Control Voltage input and output, as well as new software features such as MIDI Slave Sync and Stereo Link. Featuring instant recall capabilities, the one of a kind box is geared towards hands-on use such as studio work, electronic music production & performance, and even DJing.
The powerful Hexa-core CPU and our ever-growing plugin universe result in a system that enables musicians to obtain practically any desired sound all with a highly durable build and pleasurable design experience.” Says Gianfranco Ceccolini, MOD Chief Executive Officer and Founder.
The new features of the MOD Duo X include:
- Hexa-core 64 bit ARM CPU
- Commutable analog control inputs – 2 x Control Voltage / Expression Pedal
- Commutable outputs – 2 x Control Voltage / Headphone
- 2 freely-assignable rotary encoder
- 8 freely-assignable potentiometers
- 4 freely-assignable push-buttons
- Controller pagination system for multiple controlling scenarios
- 2 instant “snapshot” push-buttons for easy setting recall and alternation
- MIDI Sync (Ableton Link compatible) in master and slave mode
- Max compatible (any gen~ based Max tool will run on the Duo X)
Like the regular Duo stompbox, the MOD Duo X audio processor is made in Germany. It measures 180mm x 60mm x 160mm (W x H x D) and weighs 1.3 kg.