Voice Of Wind: Kimba is the second volume in Soundiron’s modular female solo vocal series Voices of Wind. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy to use in any music or video production project that comes your way.
This edition focuses on the healing and joyfully unique mezzo-soprano voice of Kimba Theurich. Her sensitive, comforting and breathy vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, pop, folk, blues, Celtic and mystical vocal styles.
Kimba Theurich is an American massage therapist, healer, vocalist, and multi-instrumentalist. Based in San Francisco, CA, her voice resonates with comforting balance and clarity. Her voice can help you feel better in Body, Mind, and Spirit.
This library includes a wide variety of melodic phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for bright and dark categories and 120bpm hummed category. Soundiron also included 20 custom fx presets to jump-start your creative process.
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping, and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- The fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size, and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with a customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
It’s made for the Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with all NKS standard hardware. When purchased you can download it with ease by the provided download and install manager.
Pricing and Availability
Voice Of Wind: Kimba is available now at an special introduction price.
You must be logged in to post a comment.