BLACK FOUNTAIN V3 + TAP TEMPO by Old Blood Noise Endeavors
After leading the pack as our Flag Ship release for nearly six years we have expanded the Black Fountain Oil Can Delay.
The Black Fountain captures the sound of vintage oil can delay units, which processed the instrument signal through actual oil in order to create warm, modulated repeats unlike anything else. This previously rare and unwieldy sound is now available in the Black Fountain, which features three modes and ample control over the signal.
Black Fountain V3 Features
- Tap tempo: set your tempo on the fly with two taps of a footswitch, and subdivide that tempo into quarter, eighth, or triplet notes
- Hidden function: hold the Tap footswitch to momentarily maximize feedback, leading to a nearly sound-on-sound effect
- Expression control: use an expressional pedal to control Time, Feedback, or both simultaneously
- Expanded delay time: all the way down to around 30ms and up to around 1s
- Modern, Organ, and Vintage mode give three different takes on the voice of the delay, and Fluid, Mix, Time, and Feedback knobs give control over the elements.
Black Fountain V3 will be available direct from Old Blood Noise at oldbloodnoise.com and at participating dealers worldwide starting Oct. 12th