Disco 6000 by Soundiron
Soundiron’s Disco 6000 is the newest addition to our Vintage Keys Series. This library captures the historic sounds of the fascinating Solton Disco 64. This analog synthesizer/drum machine has a recognizable fat analog tone that includes rhythmic drum loops, as well as synth sustains and staccatos.
If you’re looking for warm funky grooves and radical synths to compose your next 1980 dance track, look no further than Disco 6000.
SoundIron recorded the instrument articulations in wide stereo and direct line in. After that, they hand-crafted twenty evolving atmospheric pads from the source content to make this party more bodacious.
This library has a fully-customizable user interface, modular FX rack and 20 custom FX presets designed to get the inspiration flowing and allow you to start creating quickly.
- Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- Sustains, staccatos, percussion, drum loops, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt “Player” and “Add Library” import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.9 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
Pricing and Availability
You can purchase Disco 6000 on sale now for only $19.00 (MSRP $29) Hurry, Sale Ends September 15th. 2020!