Classic Rock EBX
Toontrack has launched the first in a new line of expansions for EZbass – the company’s hugely successful bass guitar virtual instrument which was unleashed earlier this year.
- A meticulously captured classic 1960s bass, optimal for a classic rock tone
- Sampled with both finger and pick options
- Pick option sampled in two different striking positions: neck and bridge
- Includes a wealth of presets for a broad range of rock tones – from dark and muddy to bright and heavily distorted
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for all tools and striking positions
- Has a custom MIDI content inspired by classic rock from the ’60s and ’70s
The Classic Rock EBX brings the iconic Fender Precision Bass to the EZbass line-up embodying everything you want from a workhorse of a rock instrument. The thick low end, the soaring harmonics and that bright and articulate sustain that cuts through in any mix without being overpowering. Simply put, this is a bass that oozes rock at the strike of a single note.
Aside from the actual instrument, the EBX also includes a broad selection of presets for all tools and striking options as well as a custom collection of MIDI, making this much more than just a bass sample library – it’s a well of ideas and a true toolbox of sound.
The bass in the Classic Rock EBX was captured with the same scrutiny as the instruments included with the core EZbass library and covers all the subtle articulations you need in order to produce stunningly real performances. In addition to the samples that were recorded using fingers, it also includes two separate striking options for pick – one captured near the bridge and one near the neck. This provides you with three fundamentally different tonal characteristics for the same instrument – from round and mellow to bright and pristinely distinct.