iZotope RX 8 Introductory Sale Continues
RX has long been the go-to audio repair and polishing suite for film, television, music, podcasts, video games, sample libraries, and more. With RX 8, iZotope have created new tools and improved beloved modules to help you accomplish more in less time than ever.
RX, which has made audio repair easier for musicians and post professionals for over a decade, continues to be the industry-standard audio repair tool used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Its newest version is a complete toolkit for audio cleanup and restoration needs at any level, from content creators to music producers to post production professionals.
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 8 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 8 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable.
In RX 8, iZotope are giving you more control over your audio. Use Spectral Recovery to restore discarded frequencies in audio from compressed live-streams or video calls, or use the all-new Wow & Flutter module to fix pitch drift in music recordings. Break out Guitar De-noise to tighten up your guitar recordings, an even more powerful Music Rebalance for stem separation and mix tweaking, and the revamped Loudness Control module. Unleash the overhauled Batch Processor on audio of any kind for simultaneous multi-file editing, reformatting, and exporting.
Perfect for Post-Production Studios and Facilities
- Replace missing high-end frequencies in dialogue recordings with Spectral Recovery.
- Correct pitch drifts in music recordings with Wow & Flutter.
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour.
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb.
- Perform mix adjustments or stem separation with the improved Music Rebalance.
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2.
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle.
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate.
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind.
- Spectrogram editor with horizontal scrolling.
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools.
New RX 8 Standard features allow musicians to instantly adjust guitar recordings with Guitar De-noise, to rebalance their mix and create or isolate stems with the improved Music Rebalance, and to prep music for streaming with the updated Loudness Control. Both the standalone audio editor and the included plug-ins allow users to surgically fix audio problems and music performances with RX 8.
Let’s celebrate the release of RX 8 with up to 50% off, with prices starting from £85 / $99 (Affiliate Link).
- RX 8 Elements: $99 introductory ($129 regular)
- RX 8 Standard: $299 introductory ($399 regular)
- RX 8 Advanced: $999 introductory ($1199 regular)
- RX Post Production Suite 5: $1499 introductory ($1999 regular)
You must be logged in to post a comment.