Palette Soundset for Arturia Pigments 2
Palette for Arturia Pigments 2 contains a broad range of colors for composers and music producers who seek inspirational sounds beyond the ordinary. All patches have the four Macros and the modulation wheel assigned, many patches also use aftertouch. In many patches tempo-synced modulations of amplitude/filter/pitch can be dialed in, the granular engine was used prominently when incorporating samples.
Enrich your music with lush pads and beautiful musical beds, with dark drones and cinematic soundscapes, with acoustic and electronic percussive sounds, expressive bells and mallets, electric and acoustic guitars and other sampled string instruments, polyrhythmic, meditative and punchy sequences, smooth and evocative vocal sounds and some otherworldly sound effects.
Sampled and re-synthesized/wave-tabled instruments, also borrowed from other patchpool libraries
- Electric/acoustic guitars – phrases, drones, chords, textures, e-bow.
- Female/male vocals, sustains, textures, overtone singing.
- Ocean drum, frame-drums, djembe, toms, snares, cymbals, chimes, kitchen percussion.
- Chromatic percussion instruments (pan drum, HAPI, bowed crotales, vibraphone).
- Various bells.
- Other string instruments (violin, cello, psaltery)
- Electronic soundscapes, multi-sampled synth textures, pads and drones
You can view/download the PDF for this sound library including the license agreement, installment instructions and a detailed patch-list here.
Pricing and Availability
Palette for Arturia Pigments 2 is available now.