Dark Zebra 2.9.2
All 400 Dark Zebra presets have been tagged, and each one now has complete X/Y pad control. The presets sound pretty much like they always did – until you start using the pads!
While tweaking those extra dimensions, Howard took the opportunity to use the extra modules added for Hans since the initial release.
If you already own The Dark Zebra, just request an e-mail on the My Licenses page to receive a download link for the updated installer.
The regular Zebra2 is now also macOS 10.16 “Big Sur” compatible. u-he improved the preset browsing experience, added support for bank names, and implemented various minor tweaks. You can read the full list of changes in the release notes.
To update Zebra2 from an older version, download the installer from the product page and follow the installation instructions in the included user guide.
u-he gave their freeware synth Zebralette a completely new look, so she can proudly proclaim her Zebra2 heritage. Head over to the product page for visuals! As always, she installs together with the Zebra2 demo – which of course is our ploy to get you to check out Zebra2, and hopefully upgrade one day…
Please note: the updates are currently only available for macOS and Windows. Linux versions will follow soon.
Zebra 2.9.2 (revision 10374)
- Big Sur compatibility
- Soundset installer support
- Browser: Bank name feature added
- Browser: Alternative search method using wildcards
- Reveal in Finder/Explorer behaviour improved
- Full-size editors: Grid background graphics are back
- Browser: Numerous fixes and improvements
- Loading presets during scan: Issue fixed (Windows only)
- Minor GUI fixes/tweaks
- MSEG fill gradient graphics glitch (Windows only)
- Context menus need plugin focus to work (macOS issue)
- Crash when trying to load script presets (e.g. Randomizer)