Camelot is a Setlist Manager, a Software Instrument & FX Host, a PDF Music Score reader, a Multitrack Audio Player, and the most advanced MIDI Patchbay and Router. Camelot is an application created to address the most complex live performance needs with a simple and guided workflow.
It combines in one App, a convenient and beautifully designed digital performance workstation that in the past could only be achieved with a complex setup made of connecting different applications and devices together.
Today Camelot with the 2.0 becomes more powerful with a huge amount of new features like:
- Timeline with Audio Backing Tracks with dedicated Audio Output Selection, Automations (Scene Auto Switch, Auto-Play, Auto-Stop, and Next Song Auto-Load), and Markers
- Audio Effect Plugins Insert on each Layer
- MIDI Processors Plugins on each Layer
- Drag&Drop Edit mode, for reordering Layers, Items, and Tracks.
- Layer Templates
- Layer MIDI Monitor with channel routing highlighting
- Master Audio FX & Mixer
- Export / Import Tools
- New Smart Maps (Kurzweil SP6, Kurzweil Artis, Line 6 Helix, Line 6 HX Effects, Line 6 HX Stomp, Line 6 POD Go, Nord Wave 2, RCF M18, Roland RD88)
- Attachments Improvements
- Remote Controls: extended mapping possibilities (i.e. Layers, Items, Backing Tracks Levels)
- CPU Optimization (Beta) for Multicore Systems
Camelot is a live performance tool that breaks entirely new ground. Camelot is a cross-platform (Windows, macOS, and iPad) Setlist Manager, a Software Instrument & FX Host, a PDF Music Score reader, a Multitrack Audio Player, and the most advanced MIDI Patchbay and Router. All in one piece of software.
Pricing and Availability
LAUNCH OFFER: Camelot will be discounted from today until November 15, 2020!