Cockpit²: Now Available for a Lower Price
Endorphin.es COCKPIT-2, a 4-channel stereo mixer with side-chain ducking received a major update.
Each channel accepts either a stereo or mono, either modular or line level. Connect all devices together for your live performance. Limited with the channels? Add another COCKPIT with the up to infinite daisy chain option without losing a channel by patching one COCKPIT into the next one. The mixer is built using analog stereo VCAs with a smart digital control – i.e. all audio is mixed in an analog way, however, the level of each channel is controlled with digital encoders (or CV for ducking).
- Increased headroom
- Improved sound quality
- Daltonic friendly – the LEDs are blue/red instead of red/green
- No TRRS jacks anymore
- New knobs on the black module version
- Lower price matched to the other audio processing modules of our 6hp collection like Milky Way and Squawk Dirty
- 6 HP width, up to 1 1/2“ in depth – super slim and SHUTTLE friendly
- 4 stereo channel performance mixer – the missing link in the 84 HP SHUTTLE SYSTEM
- Connect your desktop synthesizers/iPad/drum machine/mp3 player to be mixed altogether with the rest of your modular gear
- On-board compressor with external sidechain control to add proper dynamics or ducking to your mix
- Stereo output for speakerphones or headphones with enough current to drive a wide range of headphones
- Prepared for the “Cockpit Expander” module to use send/return functionality and more
Endorphin.es Production is a media production run by Andres Zhukovsky and Julia Bondar in Barcelona.
It focuses on the right presentation and creation of images and music video production for featured artists and company clients.
Pricing and Availability
COCKPIT-2 is now available.