MG-1 Plus Synthesizer
Cherry Audio is pleased to announce the release of Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer, the latest in their expanding lineup of virtual instruments.
Based on the Realistic Concertmate MG-1 synthesizer sold by Radio Shack from 1982 until 1983, the Surrealistic MG-1 Plus is an incredibly accurate recreation that takes the concept of the MG-1 to new heights while retaining the character and soul of the classic original, all for the low, low price of absolutely FREE. Happy Holidays!
MG-1 Plus Synthesizer Features
- Ultra accurate analog modeling
- Dual oscillator monophonic plus polyphonic oscillator bank
- Super fat 24db “ladder” filter
- Over 130 presets
- “Bell tone” ring modulation
- Tempo syncable LFO
- Expanded octave ranges
- Multiple note priority modes including legato and retrigger
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Surrealistic MG-1 Plus is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.