Sampler One converts Kontakt into an unexpected digital hardware sampler – with an extremely more manageable workflow, more advanced tempo-sync options, and more comprehensive sonic versatility, thanks to features like Drag+Drop sample import, auto pitch detection, TM-Pro time-stretch mode, eight excellent onboard effects, and a great user interface.
SAMPLER ONE Features
- Sample import via Drag & Drop (WAV, AIF or NCW)
- Automatic Root Key and Pitch Detection on import
- Visual waveform editing of Start, End, and Loop points
- 2 Playback Modes (Sampler and TM Pro)
- Options for Reverse sample playback and Key Tracking
- Controls for Root Key, Pitch, Fine Tune
- Formant Shift and Speed controls (in TM Pro Mode)
- 2 Edit Modes: Standart or Single Key Edit
- Random Sample Start control (in forwarding playback only)
- Low and Hi-Pass Filter (12dB Ladder)
- LFO (Destinations: Filter, Pitch, or Pan)
- 2 envelopes types (ADSR or Hold)
- adjustable Key Range
- over 250 snapshots with samples (220 MB, WAVs)
- NKS ready (pre-mapped automation for Komplete Kontrol)
- Reverb (Hall and Room)
- Replika Delay (Five Models)
- Choral (Chorus)
- Flair (Flanger)
- Phasis (Phaser)
- Van 51 (Drive)
- Stereo Width
- Transient Master Sustain
Less Is More
Sampler One can load only one single audio file per instance, there are only one velocity zone and only one loop for each sample – a limitation that is intended: Its main purpose is to quickly create high-quality sample-based instruments, beats or loops without having to deal with multiple sample zones, loops or velocity layers.
Create Your Own Sounds
Drag+Drop an audio file onto the interface, adjust the loop points and the envelope, add filter, LFO and FX to your taste and you are ready to go. If you like the result, just save the instrument as a new snapshot. It’s really easy. Sampler One accepts any WAV, AIF, and NKX audio file in mono or stereo, at any length and at any frequency or rate.
Great Sound Library
Sampler One comes with over 250 high-quality snapshots featuring many classic sampler sounds plus new sounds and loops exclusively recorded for Sampler One. Spread over 19 categories the provided snapshots contain a wealth of great sounds to get you started. They are quick to load and perfect to use as a starting point for your own sound design adventures.
TM-Pro is a fantastic tool to edit / transform audio or to remix whole parts of a track: Drop an audio file onto Sampler One and use TM-Pro to time-stretch your audio in real time. You can even automate the speed/stretch settings – or automate the Formants or the FX – or turn Sampler One into a granular sampler by using the TM-Pro mode at very slow speed values.
Pricing and Availability
Sampler One is available at bandcamp: SAMPLER ONE | soundtrax
Price: €30 & VAT (-30% Intro discount until Dec 13 when applying the code “introdiscount” during check-out). After purchase, the download includes the SamplerOne Library for NI Kontakt in a ZIP file. Click on “Buy Digital Album” to purchase the Kontakt Library (the audio demos will also be included).