16n AtoVproject Rework
How to improve control over your modular, hardware and software with AtoVproject 16n Rework.
We are going over the features of the AtoVproject 16n Rework. A eurorack module based on the open-source 16n fader bank, but completely remodeled so it can easily be integrated into the eurorack format. Besides that, it’s still a powerful midi controller, for other hardware and software.
We’ll have a look at how these 16 faders can improve control over your modular and other gear. We go over how I like to set up the 16n Rework with a modular live-patch, as well as some patching tips. And in the last two chapters we have a look at MIDI and I2C, and see how the 16n Rework can be incorporated in a hybrid studio or live-setup.
16n AtoVproject Rework Features
- 16 high high-end Alps faders
- Eurorack compatible and standalone enclosure (for use in or out of the rack)
- Selectable 0-5V or 0-10V CV output range (independent setting for each fader)
- High stability power conditioning for high stability analog outputs
- Utility connector on the back of the unit to simplify the use of i2c with modules like the ER301